ZUCCHINI TUNA MELTS FOR KETO
Tuna lovers unite! Have a great meal in less than 30 minutes.
2 Cans of Tuna
2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayo
2 Stalks of Celery
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Slice the zucchinis down the middle and scoop the flesh from the inside of the zucchini.
- Combine the tuna, mayo, chopped celery, salt and pepper.
- Fill each zucchini half with the tuna mixture.
- Top eat zucchini half with shredded cheese.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 18-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 14 g
Net Carbs: 9 g
Protein: 54 g
Total Calories: 454 Calories