KETO SUPREME PIZZA
Imagine a homemade yet low-carb tasty pizza that’s ready in about 35 minutes? Sounds like a delivery commercial -- but actually you can do it all at home and have your keto too! It's a great one for our cheese lovers. Easy and affordable -- I could eat it every day!
Cooking spray for the pizza pan
4 large eggs
4 cups of shredded mozzarella
Parmesan cheese sprinkle
Fresh black pepper
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup of your total choice of meat and/or toppings
Fresh basil leaves small
Here's your list of keto friendly toppings:
Cherry tomato halves
Ground beef sprinkles
1. Preheat your oven to 425°. Grease the small baking sheet with the cooking spray.
2. To make the crust: take a medium sized bowl, stir your eggs, add just 3 cups of the mozzarella cheese, and then sprinkle in some parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture evenly on baking sheet to use as your pizza pan.
3. Bake the crust until it is lightly golden, which is usually about 12 to 15 minutes at 425°. Take the baked crust out of the oven and spread your pizza sauce on top. I like to spread that sauce all over and also really close to the edge. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and then add your toppings such as pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, and more.
4. Now bake your pizza until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. This step takes about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the basil to add the extra flair.
5. Slice your pizza and then remove from the pizza pan while still warm.
The nutritional information varies on the slice size and the amount of toppings you place. As a general guideline, here's the information for a regular sized slice:
About 130 calories from 1 Slice
Protein: 12g depending on the meat toppings