KETO GARLIC BUTTER SALMON & MASHED CAULIFLOWER
Garlic, butter, and salmon go hand in hand and add a squirt of lemon. This flavor combination is always a winner with seafood and is keto friendly. Add cauliflower mash and you have a well rounded meal.
8 oz of Salmon Fillet
1 Head of Cauliflower
2 Cloves of Garlic
3 Tbsp of Grass Fed Butter
1/2 tsp of Oregano
1/2 tsp of Rosemary
1/2 tsp of Thyme
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Place the salmon in a dish and coat with 1 tablespoon of melted butter, 2 cloves of garlic and the herbs.
- Wash and roughly chop the cauliflower head, then steam until the cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, transfer it to a food processor with 2 tablespoons of butter, salt and pepper. Blend until it has a smooth consistency. Note that this could also be done with a potato masher.
- Once the salmon is done, serve immediately.
Fat: 26 g
Carbs: 23 g
Net Carbs: 12 g
Protein: 37 g
Total Calories: 479 Calories