CHICKEN SALAD FOR KETO
Did you know that Chicken Salad is typically keto friendly. This is a quick and easy one to make at home.
8 oz of Chicken Thighs
1 Cup of Chopped Celery
1/4 Cup of Chopped Red Onion
2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayo
4 Cups of Mixed Greens
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Prepare the chicken either on the stove top or baked in the oven.
- Finely chop the celery, red onions, and avocado.
- Once the chicken is ready chop into small cubes and combine in a large bowl with the vegetables.
- Add in the avocado oil mayo and mix to coat all of the ingredients.
- Add the salt and pepper and give the mixture one last good stir.
- Place the mixed greens at the bottom of a salad bowl and place the chicken salad mixture on top.
Fat: 27 g
Carbs: 16 g
Net Carbs: 8 g
Protein: 34 g
Total Calories: 486 Calories