CHICKEN BACON RANCH LETTUCE KETO WRAPS
Surprisingly easy to make and tastes as good as you've imagined. A great way to balance keto and flavor!
8 oz of Chicken
1 Small Tomato
2 Slices of Bacon
2 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing
4-6 Romaine Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Place the chicken in a dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the romaine lettuce by washing and patting the leaves dry.
- Dice the tomato and avocado in small pieces.
- Prepare the bacon on the stove top.
- Once the chicken is done, assemble the lettuce wraps by adding the chicken, tomatoes, avocado and bacon to the wraps.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing on top and enjoy!
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 12 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Protein: 27 g
Total Calories: 349 Calories