CAULIFLOWER MAC & CHEESE
A twist on the favorite standard. Still feels like you're having carbs and isn't too much of a change to get used to the taste.
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 Cup of Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup of Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup of Green Onions
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Wash and chop the cauliflower. Steam or boil the floret until they are tender.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted then add in the shredded cheese.
- Place the cauliflower floret in a square pan once they are done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the fresh green onions prior to serving.
Fat: 42 g
Carbs: 19 g
Net Carbs: 12 g
Protein: 16 g
Total Calories: 484 Calories