CAULIFLOWER HASH BROWN FOR KETO LIFESTYLES
It tastes better than it sounds. Start that demanding day with a quick vital boost.
Cauliflower Hash Brown (3 Portions):
3 Cups of Shredded Cauliflower
3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
2 Slices of Bacon
1 tsp of Coconut Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Shred the cauliflower with a cheese grated or with a food processor with the shredding attachment.
- Combine the cauliflower, egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl a mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper and pat down the cauliflower mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower hash browns are cooking, prepare your eggs and bacon on the stove top with your desired method.
Fat: 43 g
Carbs: 7 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Protein: 27 g
Total Calories: 490 Calories