BREAKFAST SANDWICH KETO STYLE
An awesome breakfast sandwich that can be eaten for lunch and dinner too! Simple and easy to make.
1/4 Cup of Almond Flour
1 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
2 Tbsp of water
1 Slices of Bacon
1 Tbsp of Butter
Pinch of Salt
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, the baking soda and the salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and the water to the bowl and combine.
- Place the mixture in a round microwave safe dish and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once the english muffin is done, pop it in the toaster.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and egg with your preferred method.
- Spread the butter on the english muffin and top with the eggs and bacon.
Fat: 28 g
Carbs: 7 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 19 g
Total Calories: 343 Calories