AVOCADO EGG CUPS FOR KETO
This one might surprise you!
2 Slices of Bacon
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.
- Slice an avocado in half and scoop out part of the avocado to make room for the egg.
- Crack the eggs open into the avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 18 minutes or until the egg white is completely cooked through.
- While the avocado egg cups are baking, prepare the bacon on the stove top.
- Serve immediately once the avocado egg cups are done.
Fat: 38 g
Carbs: 14 g
Net Carbs: 4 g
Protein: 21 g
Total Calories: 457 Calories